Marist Brothers' Juniorate (MBJ) is a Catholic secondary school, a brainchild of St. Marcellin Champagnat, a French priest. MBJ could rightly be described as a haven of joyful expedience in spite of the compliance to the necessity of hard work and compulsory discipline, which are evident in the acclaimed unprecedented achievements in the following areas:
1. Academic Excellence: MBJ is a household name as regards academic excellence. This is evident in our performance in external academic competitions and WASSCE/UTME, SAT, etc. MBJ has climbed from 48th position in 2013 to 4th position in 2014 and 2015, then 2nd position in 2016 to 2018 in WAEC rating according to ATS Report.
2. Best in Schools Improvement: Our students gain admission immediately after school does not advertise because our outstanding academic performance and graduation and our old boys make waves in different endeavors nationally and internationally. Similarly, our old students have made first-class in various universities within and outside the country.
3. Best in School plant: The structural and infrastructural facilities such as; uninterrupted solar power system, electric plant, readily power the ultra-modern Computer, Mathematics, Audiovisual, Chemistry, Physics and Biology Laboratories. Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) cameras are installed to ensure adequate security in the school. Also in place are State-of-the-Art Geographical Garden, Fishpond and poultry farms for Agricultural and Entrepreneurial Studies. Our standard gymnasium, ultramodern basketball court, sports complex and lots more; speak volumes in MBJ.
4. Best Marketing & Sales Promotion lead School; our moral standard makes a sustainable advertisement.
5. Best Online engagement: MBJ has a website and an interactive Learning Management System where students and teachers can chat online. Our termly results can only be accessed online.
6. Co-curricular makes a difference: We have many trophies and laurels to our credit in the areas of basketball and football external competitions such as Milo.
7. Best in Community Initiative/CSR activities: Children from our host community enjoy scholarships in the school. MBJ provides a potable water supply for the host community. Charity is extended to indigent people within and around the host community.